Friday, July 1, 2011

I have no idea what I'm doing!

Hi all! I have no idea what I'm doing here. This is my first blog. I'm sure I'll figure it out as I go along though. I'm hoping that by starting a blog I'll be able to express myself in a way that I haven't been able to before.
I'm on a journey! A journey to healing & becoming closer to God in & through that healing journey. I've already been able to see where & how God has begun working within me. He's there! He's guiding me in the direction I need to go to get to my healing.
I have been so very blessed in a number of ways since the begining of my journey. God is so good. When we're down in that pit seeing God as good is something that is so hard to see. But when we're up off of our mats & moving, we can see it so much much easier. Gods blessings are everywhere. They're all around us everyday! Lets commit to looking for these blessings within each day. I'm going to start doing this myself. I need to keep my focus on God's blessings instead of my negativity. When I do this my day goes so much better.
This is the first of many more posts, Hopefully! I don't have the hang of this quite yet. My daughter was the one who set me up with a blog. I had no idea how to even go about getting one. Thank You Megan! I love how knowledgable you are & that you are so willing to help your ol mom learn. Be sure to give me some tips along the way. That goes for anyone reading this too. I have no idea what I am doing. So I would gladly accept any suggestions on blogging.
I hope everyone out there is having a great day.
God Bless & Take Care,
Tricia

3 comments:

  1. I think you did an excellent job!!!! So excited fir your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! I will add you to my list that I follow. My only piece of advice is to write from your heart, but I have a feeling you won't find that difficult! Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay awesome job will be following you as well.

    ReplyDelete